Recipe for Tofu Sapo Chinese Cuisine
Tofu Sapo Chinese Cuisine
Dalgano - China Food | Sapo Tahu is a typical Chinese dish. Contains vegetables with thick gravy. Generally cooked using Sapo or clay pot. You can make your own Sapo tofu in a restaurant-style. Not only do you know, but you can also use other favorite vegetables.
Cooking time sapo know this is close to 30 minutes. Prepare ingredients and equipment according to the formula from the following delicious dish.
- 100 gr prawns, peeled
- 5 meatballs, sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into slices
- 1 piece baby corn, sliced oblique
- 1 piece of broccoli, cut into florets, soak in salt water, wash thoroughly
- 2 button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 pieces of chicory, cut into pieces
- 1 egg tofu, cut into pieces, roll in cornstarch, fry
- 1 sprig of spring onion, crushed
- 1/2 onion, sliced long
- 1 large red chili, cut into slices
- 1 piece of ginger, crushed
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- Broth powder
- Pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in water
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- The right amount of oil
How to cook:
- Heat margarine and oil, saute garlic and onions until fragrant. Add the chili, ginger, and shrimp, stir-fry until the shrimp changes color.
- Enter the meatballs, carrots, and baby corn, stir-fry half cooked.
- Add broccoli, mushrooms, and chicory.
- Add water if you like gravy.
- Season with oyster sauce, tomato sauce, salt, sugar, powdered broth, and ground pepper, taste correction.
- Add cornstarch solution, add fried tofu, sprinkle with spring onions.
- Stir well, remove, and serve while warm.