Recipes and How to Make Anti-Fail Dalgona Coffee
Dalgona Coffee: Recipe and How to Make it Fail-proof
Dalgano Recipes - Dalgona coffee had gone viral some time ago. This shaken iced coffee has indeed become the latest trend that rivals the popularity of latte coffee. Although made with simple ingredients, making Dalgona coffee is difficult. There are several techniques that people often use to mix this whipped iced coffee, namely with a mixer or filter. There are also a few things that make Dalgona coffee a failure. One of them is the type of coffee. Using 3 in 1 coffee cannot be used to make Dalgona coffee. Because 3 in 1 coffee has been mixed with other ingredients that are not needed to make Dalgona coffee such as creamer and sugar. Dalgona coffee only requires instant coffee, sugar, and water to make a soft coffee foam. Instead of buying it at cafe dalgano, it's better to make your own, save money. This Mimin gives a tutorial on how to make Dalgona coffee.
- 2 sachets of instant coffee or ground coffee
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons hot water air
- 800 ml full cream liquid milk
How to make Dalgona coffee :
- Mix instant coffee such as Nescaffe or others, sugar, and hot water in a bowl.
- Beat using a mixer. Make sure all the ingredients are mixed well and wait until the color is brown.
- Pour the milk into a glass and mix the coffee that has been stirred until it forms a foam.
- Add ice and Dalgona coffee ready to be enjoyed.