Maeun Dakbal Recipe, Korean Spicy Claws
Dalgano - Recipes Korean |Chicken feet are a popular dish in Korea. But in this country, the claw is a dish that is cooked with enough spiciness to make you sweat. Usually when watching dramas or variety shows, when we see the artists eating claws we can only drool.
You May Like: How to Make Dalgona or Dalgano Recipes
- 400 grams of chicken feet
- 200 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of gochujang
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 5 bird's eye chilies (add or reduce according to taste)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 2 cups chicken leg broth
- Rinse and cut the nails that are on the claws, then soak them in milk for 10 minutes to get rid of the fishy smell of the claws.
- Cook the claws until they are soft, and do not throw away the remaining water from the claws. Lift and drain the claws.
- Fry the claws with a little oil, when they are golden brown, remove them and set the claws aside.
- Saute onions. minced garlic, sliced scallions, cayenne pepper with 1 tablespoon of sesame oil until fragrant, then add the gochujang while stirring, then add the chicken stock as needed until all the ingredients with the gochujang are well mixed and become a sauce. Check taste correction.
- Enter the chicken feet into the sauce that has been made, cook until almost dry and stir until all the claws are completely covered.
- Prepare spicy claws with a sprinkling of sesame and spring onions on top.